great movie, great conversation and great half scotch and ginger ale made us both very happy indeed.
then i had another surprise when my super sweet teaching partner (well technically not anymore) took me out to high tea! that girl really 'gets' me if you know what i mean. she also gifted me a sweet necklace..
once again fabulous company, heartfelt conversations, laughs and great to catch up on all of the 'gossip' now that i am out of the loop. the best part of that lunch was Michelle's enthusiasm about her year of relief teaching. after listening to how much fun she had walking in and out of those rooms and not feeling that huge responsibility made me even HAPPIER with my decision.
then when i think my week cannot get any better...this arrives!!
can you believe i won this wonderful wall hanging in a giveaway!?! the lovely Linda has a blog called i see the bridge (some of you would know her from Lilly cottage) and i was the lucky winner. it really is so pretty, i wish you could see it in person.
this will be the centre of our Easter display which i hope to put up soon. aren't i just the luckiest gal in all the world.
i guess i have every reason to be happy. 3 gorgeous gals to love a mister that makes me happy (90% of the time, the other 10% he spends annoying me!)and wonderful family and friends who make me feel worthwhile.
i will be back with a post of Mia's 6th birthday tea party.
9 sleeps till Easter holidays, yippee!