i embroidered the baby's name on the side. i find it hard to embroider neatly when i don't have the outline to follow.
this angle shows the backing fabric...a smart comment from one of my followers on my other blog pointed out how well the light blue matched from the four fabrics i had to choose from.
after this photo was taken i added two green buttons to the side and stitched up the back (that is the bit i am not happy with, shh don't tell Kris) overall i am very happy with how this boy turned out and if i was able to work on it without interruptions it doesn't take that long to make.
the babushka is off to its new owner tomorrow which means it leaves me free to work on a few projects i have up my sleeve. i need to update my etsy shop but to do that i need to make some things!!
ok it is after 11pm AGAIN i am hoping to get a full nights sleep without anyone waking me (the girls are full of antibiotics and steroids)
by the time you read this it might even be FRIDAY yipee!!