a mega blocks wagon filled with blocks, oh boy was she excited!! we bought a few more blocks to go with it so that she had some characters to play with. we gave her this wonderful children's but real video camera that takes photos too. i got it a few months ago when it was on sale for $50 what a bargain as i saw them in the shops yesterday for $150! she also got this lovely book from her godmother Miranda, thanks mir! she has already spent the money she received from mama and pa in toowoomba! a ball, push car and dvd had her more than satisfied. and this is the 'book' puff ball made for her baby sister. now to end this post with a few words about claudia...
anyhow the reason for todays post is... our baby turns 3 today!! and that is the question mister moo asked me this morning, is she a baby? or is she a toddler? or is she something else? she is something else alright!! we refer to her as babygirl all the time and i guess she will always be our baby but what is the technical term for a 3 year old?? any ideas?? i would also like to know what nick names you have for your precious children.
all our birthdays start with a gathering on our bed with the presents handed out one by one.
here is the birthday girl ready for the first present. she is opening a cute little sylvanian families baby.(our little brambly hedge dolls live beside our bed)
- your eyes are stunning!
- we love your unique birthmark which we think is in the shape of a scotty dog.
- you make us laugh all the time
- you are a diva
- you speak very well for a 3 year old
- you like to sneak into our bed early in the morning for a extra special squeeze, you usually give us tiny kisses and tell us that you love us
- you are very very pretty
- you like sparkles in your hair every day
- you still have one bottle of milk at night
- you fight with your sisters but sometimes you can be so very peaceful and loving
- you love any type of music
- you love being naked :0)
- you are loved so very much by all those around you especially your little family!
- our nicknames for you are...fattyham or hammy
i will be back with more photos after we cut your cake with family and friends tomorrow afternoon.