Wednesday, July 8, 2009

just had to show you....

Claudia's 3rd birthday was celebrated with family and close friends and it really was a lovely afternoon. i just had to share with you two of the many presents she received that day.
the first is from my eldest sister and her family.
yes it is a hippos head, watch what it becomes when we turn it on its side...
a bean bag chair! i love it and so does Claudia :)
this is where you put your bum
and just in case you need some encouragement...
and the second present i wanted to share was from my niece renata who hand made Claudia this lovely little purse
it is a sweet triangular felt bag.
it will be filled with all sorts lip glosses and little trinkets.
my girls are very lucky to be surrounded by such love.
my holidays are drawing to an end, i am heading into work tomorrow to work out our unit. i have had a restful break and am looking forward to the prospect of going on long service for all of term 4!
mmwaahh rosey
p.s. the hippo also reminds me of my tattoo ;0)

4 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Tattooo???
Hmmm? Do tell?
Seems your Love of felt work is rubbing off in the family!
Very cute.
I cannot believe holidays are over virtually...I am left wondering when the holiday part begins!

Kerryanne @ Shabby Art Boutique said...

You have me hooked too... hhmm... tell us more about this tattoo.
Hugs ~ Kerryanne

Anonymous said...

That Hippo is so adorable.The little bag is sweet just for her age.

Anonymous said...

Rosey, that chair wins for all time.