- you get mail and you don't get excited.
- you throw away a whole plastic bag full of used tissues.
- you let the children go to school without their hair neatly brushed.
- you don't take the children to school because you are too exhausted to get them organised and take them.
- you need to rest after 10 minutes of up time.
- you don't shower for 24 hours.
- you sleep until after lunch time.
- you sleep through 5 text messages.
- you deliriously think you have...swine flu, pneumonia, pleurisy, DEATH (not really but the aches did kill)
- you trust your husband to do everything but you know he hasn't and you don't care.
- you suck on your asthma inhalers like they are your life support and get no relief.
- you say no to CHOCOLATE.
- no one wants to kiss you.
- you get excited when you can breathe through one nostril.
in all seriousness... i think if i was tested for swine flu i would test positive ^_^ i am slowly recovering and feel bad for whinging when i know that there are gorgeous ladies reading this . that are seriously ill (and not just for one week).
fingers crossed i will be back on track by next week, the children are all starting to have the sniffles i just pray they don't get what i have!
till next time