Thursday, October 1, 2009

halloween month

i love October... i met my husband on a blind date on Halloween 1998!
i love the American traditions and like to decorate my hutch with all things ghoulish.
i have some crafty ideas in my mind...just need the time to make them :P
claudia likes to help with all of our decorating
i need a power board so that i can hang these on my hutch but for now they are up in our new room.
here is Claudia doing her best impression of a pumpkin
enjoy this month and make way for Christmas
%*_*% rosey

9 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Hee..heee...Cute Lil Pumpkin taht one!

Beki said...

What a gorgeous pumpkin she is!
I think October is my favourite month, the start of cozy evenings and Halloween.
I'm working on a Halloween swap at the moment so i'm hoping I have time to make some of my own decorations.
(((hugs)))
Beki xxx

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Never have I ever seen anyone imitate a pumpkin before. Heehee!
Those lights are SO so so cool. I like how the ghosts go "YAY!"

babalisme said...

I wish I had such tradition! Second to Christmas, this is the holiday I love the most!! And say hi to your little dear pumpkin face there. She freaks me out, eeek! :)

Kimberly said...

Love your Halloween love story! :) And I love that Claudia lounges around half-nekkid...its hilarious and so cute :D

babalisme said...

Rosey, care for a little tag game? because I'm tagging you!

Christy Amular said...

I love halloween too! Just decked out my pumpkin lanterns.

julia said...

Great blog. I didn't realize you had two different ones. Your girls are beautiful.. I went back several posts and saw the pict of you and your friends. Your girls look like you!!

Miranda said...

ooohh how exciting Rosey !! Claudia could never look like a pumpkin.... she is tooo cute !! xxx
Mirr