Friday, October 9, 2009

this little piggys going to market...one day

oh i am having so much fun dreaming of how my market stall will look. forget the fact that i haven't even enquired about doing it, or that fact that i haven't got a tent to sit under or the stock to fill out the table...but a girl can dream cant she?!! the following photos tell the story :)
these arent quite finished yet...
just some of the items that i hope to have displayed on my table
visit sweet tidings to make your own catalogue card...and visit me at my market stall when it is all up and running...
i will keep you posted on my progress.
%*_*%

8 comments:

Christy Amular said...

very best wishes for your market stall!! glad you had fun with the catalog card maker! we have sandra of pepperberry&co. to thank for it.

Jenny said...

The window sill with the garland is just adorable. Hope your stall does great for you!
~Jenny~

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

If it makes you feel any better My stall is next sunday and I do not have even a table!
I have stock ...No wrapping ,No signage.
Aghhhhh.
But you girl have the need and want to do this and it'll be fab!
The chalkboard Ideas are gold!

Soggibottom said...

Oh!!!!!
Would love to visit.....
Just be yourself x x x AND SMILE x x x

Miranda said...

I believe your dream will come true rosey !! You have such lovely hand sewn cuties there made with love ! I love the Garland with hearts.. beautiful !! Keep up the good work .. I am sooooo proud of you my clever crafty friend xxx
Mirr xxx

Kathryn Costa said...

Have fun with designing up a very creative market stall. With love in your heart, you'll shine!

I'm doing the rounds for the Halloween blog party. If you have a moment swing by to check out my party post at www.collagediva.com

Unknown said...

You are a silly billy! I am just happy for to have the award. You don't need to do anymore than get it! Its only fun after all! Don't fret over it. Just keep it and don't worry about passing it on or any other thing to do with it. Suzie. xxx :)

Christina said...

Your items are soo cute! :) Good luck with your stall!