Sunday, August 10, 2008

a rose by any other name...

i want to tell you about my blog spot title. it is a name dear to me and my sister anita ( i have 3 gorgeous, generous, loving and inspiring sisters). many moons ago when i lived with my sister anita, she worked in a nursing home caring for dear old men and women. one lady ( i will have to ask anita to remind me of her name but i think it was 'goldie') would with out fail call anita agapanthas and me goldsworthy, even though we would correct her. after a while we stopped correcting her and those have been our nicknames for each other for over 20 years now. x goldsworthy
p.s. the photo is of me, (rosey) and my sister anita i am not good at loading more than one photo at a time so i will have to show you a photo of my other sisters another time.:)

No comments: