Thursday, November 6, 2008

my first christmas pudding

when Claudia sleeps and recharges her batteries, i take some time for myself to hop on the computer or on the rare occasion i sew. the other day i whipped up this little pudding in just over an hour which has inspired me to do some more softies with this Christmas theme. it is my prototype and if you look closely you can see why i call myself 'i cant sew'. i hope to get better at it all and would appreciate any advise you have for me. i might even put a loop on the next one so it can hang on a tree, but i kind of like the idea of some table toppers too.
my girls are my biggest fans and love everything i make.
i would like to say thank you to all the kind and generous people in my life. people that i don't know all that well take the time to make me feel good. i might be learning to crochet soon so watch out for some more gorgeous guys like the little penguin from a few post back.
OK off to eat some lunch while she sleeps. xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! Don't worry about prototypes, they are always a little messy looking. You may have noticed that I posted the *second* prototype of my soldier doll instead of the first. It was pretty horrible. :P

Keep working on that sweet pudding, the next one will be much better but it still looks so nice. :)

Jenn Maruska said...

For a prototype that looks pretty good!

Sometimes it takes me MANY prototypes to get things just right.

Keep at it! : )

Christine said...

I think it is adorable!